As we navigate through this unprecedented time of not being able to gather together, the Kids Ministry Team wants you to be aware of some resources that are available for your use at home!
Additionally, we encourage you to pull up the livestream guide on your phone or print it out for your kids on Sunday mornings. This tool is designed to help your children stay engaged during our Sunday livestreams! Click the button below.
Below, you’ll also find access to Rightnow Media channels, Spotify playlists, and other great books, articles, and apps! If you have any questions about how to access or utilize any of these resources, contact [email protected]. We miss seeing you all and we are praying for you and your families during this time!
The Kids Ministry Team
Books, Bibles and More...
- Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family – Paul David Tripp
- Family Shepherds: Calling and Equipping Men to Lead Their Homes – Voddie Baucham
- The Ministry of Motherhood – Sally Clarkson
- The Mission of Motherhood – Sally Clarkson
- The New Dare to Discipline – James Dobson
- Grace Based Parenting- Tim Kimmel
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart – Tedd Tripp
- Instructing a Child’s Heart – Tedd and Margy Tripp
- Family Worship – Donald Whitney
- New City Catechisms
- Truth & Grace Memory Book- Thomas K. Ascol
- Leading Your Child to Christ: Biblical Direction for Sharing the Gospel
- The Gospel: God’s Plan for Me
- A Book of Prayers for Kids: ways to talk to God every day – Mel Lawrentz
- Praying Through the Bible for Your Kids – Nancy Guthrie
ARTICLES + APPS
- ‘How to Establish a Devotional Routine with your Toddler’ – Jared Kennedy
- New City Catechism App – iPhone/Android app
- ‘7 Ways to Engage Little Minds with Big Truth’ – Melanie Lacy
- ‘Lord, Teach Us—and Our Kids—to Pray’ – Megan and Jared Kennedy
- The Big Picture Story – David Helm
- The Jesus Storybook Bible – Sally Lloyd-Jones
- The Adventure Bible – Lawrence Richards
ARTICLES + APPS
- When Sinners Say “I Do”: Discovering the Power of the Gospel for Marriage – Dave Harvey
- What Did You Expect? Redeeming the Realities of Marriage – Paul D Tripp
- His Needs, Her Needs – Willard F. Harley Jr.
- Peacemaking for Families: A Biblical Guide to Managing Conflict in Your Home – Ken Sande and Tom Raabe
- Sacred Marriage – Gary Thomas
- God, Marriage, and Family: Rebuilding the Biblical Foundation – Andreas J. Köstenberger and David W. Jones (A biblical theological foundation to assist in application)