Worship equips you with strength and joy
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. What is the worst thing you have had to go through? How did you respond in that time of your life?
3. There’s something tragic happened to you or a family member today? Do you think you would be able to have jobs response?
4. And what things have you tried to find joy?
5. Can you, like the psalmist, think of more than a few great things about God? These can be either his characteristics, or things he has done for you directly. If so, get to work writing them down.
6. What are some practical steps that you need to take in order to grow in your maturity as a follower of Jesus?
2 Corinthians 4-8