We need Jesus to live for Jesus
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. As a child, did you say bedtime prayers? What were those prayers like?
3. Read 1 John 5:13-15. What is the condition for prayer to be answered?
4. How is the assurance of eternal life the key to: (a) answered prayer, (b) forgiveness (verses 16-17), (c) deliverance from sins (verses 18-19), and (d) avoiding idols (verse 21)?
5. What has convinced you that true life is found in Jesus? (Think about what you would say to someone who does not believe in Jesus if they asked you this question)
6. What have you learned in this series on 1 John? What themes has John repeated throughout this book?
2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation 1-2