1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. What kind of horse are you most like: a Clydesdale? A thoroughbred? A stallion? A Shetland Pony? A mule?
3. What do each of the four horsemen represent in Revelation 6:1-8? What is the warning that we see in their coming? What is Jesus trying to keep us from idolizing?
4. Pastor Chad spoke extensively about trusting God over the idols of our society. What idols are Christians most tempted to worship today?
5. What societal and cultural idols tempt you to trust in them over your trust in Jesus? How do you combat that temptation?
6. What is the worst thing that has happened to you because of your faithfulness to Jesus and His Truth?
7. Which seal opening makes the greatest impression on you? Why?