There is hope in living for Jesus
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. What are your most prized/valued possessions? Why?
3. Does Matthew 25:31-46 seem more like a parable or a prophecy? Why?
4. What does Jesus say are the six actions that He will use as the basis of judgment? What commonality do these actions have? What message is Jesus trying to get us to understand by giving these particular six actions?
5. Why does Jesus say that when we do these actions to “the least of these my brothers, you did it to me”?
6. When has someone in your time of need fed you, given you something to drink, took you in, clothed you, visited you during an illness or imprisonment?
7. Who are the hungry, thirsty, poor, homeless, immigrants, sick, and/or imprisoned in your life? Which of these do you find yourself serving most naturally? Which are challenging for you?