The Word Part 6, John 1:1-3
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. What’s your name, and how did your parents select it?
3. Why does John 1:1 begin with “In the beginning?”
a. What was culturally and biblically significant about that phrase?
b. What does this statement say about Jesus’ existence and power?
4. Why does the author John call Jesus “the Word”? What was significant about this title for his Jewish and Greek readers?
5. In John 1:1-3, what is John trying to convey about Jesus and His deity?
6. What have you learned about studying God’s Word through this message series?
7. How is God challenging you to improve or increase your study of His Word?
Ephesians 3-6, Philippians 1