The Word Part 5, Romans 15:1-6
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. Have you ever learned a different language? Or heard someone speak and explain something from a different language? How was it different than your native language?
3. Pastor Chad told us about the different types of literature that are found in the Bible. Did you learn anything new about these literary types and what to consider when reading them? Explain.
4. Pastor Chad showed several examples of the uniqueness of the Hebrew and Greek languages. Did you learn anything about these languages and their usage in the Bible? Explain.
5. What translation of the Bible do you use? Is there a reason why you have chosen that translation? Explain.
6. What have you learned so far in this message series that has challenged you in your reading and studying of God’s Word?
Galatians 4-6, Ephesians 1-2