The Word Part 3, Revelation 3 and Romans 13
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. What is your favorite movie trilogy? Why? Can you fully understand the third installment of the trilogy if you haven’t seen the first two installments? Why?
3. Pastor Chad unpacked a few examples of passages in the Bible that cannot be truly understood unless you know the history and culture of that point in history. Which one was most interesting to you? Why?
4. Are there passages from God’s Word that have been given new meaning to you because you learned a new aspect of their history and culture? Explain.
5. Pastor Chad challenged us to not be lazy when we approach God’s Word. What are some ways that you are sometimes lazy about approaching God’s Word?
6. What have you learned so far in this message series that has challenged you in your reading and studying of God’s Word?
• 2 Corinthians 7-11