The Word Part 2, 2 Timothy 3:14-17
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. If you could be at any event recorded in Scripture, which would you choose? Why?
3. Read 2 Timothy 3:14-17. What is Paul saying about Timothy’s life? What is he instructing?
4. What does Paul say is the origin of Scripture? What does he say is the purpose of Scripture?
5. Hebrews 4:12 says that God’s Word is living and active. What evidence do you have of this in your own life?
6. Pastor Chad said, “The Bible is greater than man’s opinions, even your own.” How does this fact impact how your approach God’s Word?
2 Corinthians 2-6