The Word Part 1, 1 Corinthians 2:10-16
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. What teacher or friend helped you enjoy a subject that you once disliked? How did they do this and encourage you in that subject?
3. Read Psalm 119:1-8. What is the positive intention of God’s Word and His Law?
4. Why would someone be so passionate about God’s Word (as the author of Psalm 119 is)? Where is their devotion? What excites them to study God’s Word?
5. Pastor Chad spoke about how God’s Word connects us to Him. 1 Corinthians 2:16 says that when the Holy Spirit leads us in the truth of His Word, we will have “the mind of Christ.” What can you do to exercise the mind of Christ more fully in your own life?
1 Corinthians 13-16, 2 Corinthians 1