The Letter to the Church in Smyrna
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. If you were rich, what would you do differently? What in your life would stay the same?
3. What challenges is the church in Smyrna facing?
4. How can they be both rich and poor?
5. In what ways do you feel spiritually poor? And spiritually rich?
6. How does “persecution promote proclamation” (Chad’s Big Idea)?
7. What does Jesus’ words to the is church teach us about suffering for Him?
Scripture Passages: Matthew 26-28, Mark 1-2