The Letter to the Church in Philadelphia
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. Have you ever been locked out? Tell the story.
3. How do the people of the church in Philadelphia persevere (Revelation 3:8)?
4. What open doors has Jesus placed in your life? How has He opened doors in your career, schooling, relationships, church family, etc.?
5. What doors has Jesus closed in your life? How has that impacted your life today?
6. In what ways do you relate to the people of the church in Philadelphia? What ways do you not relate?