The Church, Part 28 – Acts 28:30-31
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. What is your favorite competition that you have competed in? Why?
3. Read Philippians 1:12-26, which was written while imprisoned in Rome. What can we learn from Paul’s perspective on his imprisonment in Rome?
4. Pastor Chad said that Paul teaches three aspects to running our race for Jesus: training, running, and ending well. In 1 Cor. 9:24-27, emphasizes the importance of discipline in following Jesus. How would you describe your “Gospel readiness” training/discipline program?
5. How would you describe the various races that Jesus has you running in right now (work, children, neighborhood, etc.)? How are those races going?
6. What goal(s) do you need to set for the various races in your life in order to ensure that you end those races well for Jesus? What goal(s) will help you obey Jesus and tell others about Jesus?
7. What are your top 3 takeaways from our series on the book of Acts? What has been most meaningful?