The Beatitudes Part 3, Matthew 5:3-12 & Romans 12:1-8
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. Tell about someone who dramatically impacted your life because they were sacrificially serving God with their gifts, talents, and resources.
3. Read Romans 12:1-8. How can you offer your body as a living sacrifice? How is this the way that we worship God?
4. In what ways do we tend to conform to the world? How does the church sometimes conform to the world?
5. In what ways can you be transformed by the renewing of your mind? What part does God’s Word play in that? Actively being a part of God’s family (the Church) play in that?
6. How does verse 3 impact and inspire you to serve others?
7. What holds you back from using your gifts, talents, and resources more fully for God? What needs to change in your life so that you can use them more fully for God?
8. Have you ever thought about the gifts, talents, and resources that God has given you and how He asks you to use them for His Kingdom? What ways can you use them for Him?