The Beatitudes Part 12, Matthew 5:3-12
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. Has your love for someone or someone’s love for you transformed how you live? Explain.
3. How is the Sermon on the Mount different from a simple code of ethics?
4. How does the entire life and teachings of Jesus, including His death and resurrection, affect your understanding of the Sermon on the Mount? Explain.
5. Pastor Chad said, “How we live for Jesus doesn’t earn His love, it confirms our love for Him.” What is the relationship between Jesus’ love for you, your love for Him, and how you live as His follower?
6. In what areas of your life are you struggling to live out the ideals that Jesus lays out in the Sermon on the Mount? What changes need to be made to live out your love for Him?
1 Corinthians 3-7