The Beatitudes Part 11, Matthew 5:3-12 & 1 Peter 3:13-16
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. As a child, what can you remember fighting about on family trips?
3. How can persecution be a blessing (James 1:2-4)?
4. Read the first line of 1 Peter 3:15. Why is this simple sentence the key to following all that Peter says in this passage?
5. What is the model for evangelism (aka telling people about Jesus) that Peter gives in 1 Peter 3:15-16?
6. Pastor Chad said, “The world will hate you because of Jesus, but better not hate Jesus because of you!” What do you think of that statement?
7. How can you live this in your life this week?
Romans 14-16, 1 Corinthians 1-2