Our connection points others to His redemption
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. How do you think Mary felt when she was greeted by Elizabeth in Luke 1:41-45? How would you have felt if you were in Mary’s shoes? Why?
3. Does the fact that Jesus came into the world through the normal process of pregnancy affect how you view pregnancy and children? How?
4. Galatians 4, Romans 8, and many others speak about how God adopted us out of our slavery in order to become His children. Did you know you really are an orphan? How does this change your view of what God has done for you? How does this change your view of children, especially those who are less fortunate than you?
5. Mary sings a song in Luke 1:46-55. What does Mary praise God for in this song? What does this song reveal about Mary’s outlook on God’s plan and purpose for the world?
6. Of the attributes of God that Mary sings about, which do you appreciate or connect with most? Which one challenges you the most? Why?
7. Pastor Chad spoke about verse 54 and the promised mercy that God provided through Jesus. How has God’s mercy affected your life? How has His mercy affected the lives of the people in your life? Who needs to hear of the mercy and hope of Jesus in your life? Scripture
Passages: Revelation 3-7