How to Pray Part 2
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. How can Jesus’ teaching about prayer change you inside?
3. Pastor Chad spoke about prayer being a personal, intimate conversation with our Father. What prevents you from approaching your “Father in heaven” like this?
4. Pastor Chad spent time on the phrase “Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven” (Matthew 6:10) and how it is a call for His Kingdom to change us; for His will to be done in us. How do you struggle to let God’s Will change you and your life?
5. Who have you struggled and/or do you struggle to forgive? Why?
6. “Jesus has forgiven you more times that you can count.” -Pastor Chad. How do you struggle to forgive others who have hurt you? How can the limitless forgiveness of Jesus toward you enable you and equip you to forgive others?
7. What keeps you from connecting to Jesus through prayer, laziness or lack of trust and submission? What changes can you make to overcome this and be a person of prayer?
Scripture Passages: Philippians 1-4