God’s presence provides and protects
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. When has God led you into a journey that you wouldn’t have opted to go on yourself? What happened?
3. The two witnesses of Revelation 11 are persecuted by “the beast” and eventually killed. What is the most difficult aspect of persecution? Where do you experience persecution? Work? School? Home?
4. How does Revelation-19 give you hope?
5. Revelationspeaks about the reward of the faithful. How often do we as Christians think about eternal life and heaven in terms of reward? What is the nature of our reward?
6. Verse 18 speaks of the blessings to those who follow God and the Ark in verse 19 represents justice. How can the cross be both blessing and justice? Why is this true?