God’s mercy and grace will get you through anything
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. Who was one of your fictional heroes when you were a child? Why?
3. Why is there silence in Revelation 8:1?
4. What do you think is happening in Revelation 9:20-21? Why?
5. In chapter 10, John eats a scroll that makes his “stomach bitter,” but in his mouth “will be sweet as honey.” How can the Word of God or Revelation of God be both bitter and sweet?
6. How has God’s mercy and grace sustained you through this life?
7. How do you feel and what do you think when you read this account of stranger-than-fiction events? What is the “who” and “why” behind what we read in Revelation?
Scripture Passages: John 18-21