Church and Culture Part 11, Philippians 4:1-9
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. What would your life look like if you truly lived out the command that Paul gives in Philippians 4:4?
3. What does Paul mean in Philippians 4:5 by, “the Lord is near”?
4. How does anxiety affect you and those around you? How does it affect your ability to lead every generation to the life-changing hope of Jesus?
5. Read Matthew 6:25-34. Compared with Philippians 4:6-7, what changes do you need to make in your life and your thinking?
6. What does Paul tell us about dealing with anxiety in Philippians 4:6-7? What are the components of Paul’s instruction? How do you practically implement these in your life?
7. What does Paul mean when he says to think on all of the things in Philippians 4:8? How do you apply that to your life?
8. What changes would take place in your life if you obeyed the command given in Philippians 4:8?