Back to the Basics Part 2
1.What stood out to you in the message?
2. As a child, were you afraid of the dark? What makes darkness so scary and/or dangerous?
3. Read 1 John 1:5 – 2:6. What false claims do you see John fighting against in verses 6 and 8?
4. How can you “have fellowship with Him” and walk in light rather than darkness (verse 6)?
5. How can we confess our sins (verse 9)
6. What hope does John give when people fail to live in the light of God’s love (1:9 and 2:1-2)?
7. What characteristics of light reflect who Jesus is?
8. Has Jesus brought light into your life? Or do you feel like you are walking in darkness?
Scriptures Hebrews 2-6