Back to the Basics Part 1
1.What stood out to you in the message?
2. Read 1 John 1:1-4. A group in John’s church were teaching that Jesus did not truly die, which is why John gives this introduction. What could not be proclaimed if Jesus hadn’t truly died?
3. What does John mean by calling Jesus “the life” in verses 1-2? What does he mean by his description in those verses?
4. In what ways have you, like John, “seen,” “heard,” and “touched” Jesus?
5. Who has been like the Apostle John in your life (a person who has cared about your spiritual health and growth)?
6. How can you be like the Apostle John in someone else’s life? Who could you do this with?
Scriptures: Titus 1-3, Philemon, Hebrews 1