An Introduction to Revelation
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. If you were a book, what genre would you be and why? Mystery? Sci-fi? Fantasy? Poetry? Adventure? Nonfiction? Other?
3. What is a revelation? In the case of the book of Revelation, what or who is being revealed? What is the purpose of the revelation?
4. Read Revelation 21:1-4. What does this passage say? How does it make you feel?
5. What is the point of the parable of the 10 Virgins (Matthew 25:1-13)?
6. Why is readiness the most important lesson to focus on in regard to our study of the end times?
7. Why does this parable use the analogy of “lamps” that we need to keep lit? What does this tell us about our life as we wait for Jesus to come?
Scripture Passages: Matthew 11-15