The Letter to the Church in Thyatira
1. What stood out to you in the message?
2. As a teenager and young adult, what person or group influenced you the most? How?
3. Pastor Chad talked about how Jesus condemns a specific person that is in the church in Thyatira (aka “Jezebel”) and connected this Jesus’ warnings against “wolves in sheep’s clothing”. What can be the dangers of allowing an ungodly person or false teacher to remain in a church?
4. Who or what “Jezebel’s” do you see in the Church today? What teachings and temptations should today’s follower of Jesus speak out against?
5. Which of the qualities in Revelation 2:19 apply to you this week? Why?
6. What are you “overcoming” (verse 26) right now in your life?
7. What do you appreciate most about the promise in verses 26-27?
Scripture Passages: Mark 13-16